Tom is a Managing Partner and Co-Founder of OakTrust Wealth Advisors and has over 25 years of industry experience. Prior to founding OakTrust, he was a Vice President at Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management, Director at Cowen Asset Management, and Senior Accountant at Price Waterhouse.
Tom's comprehensive knowledge of Wealth Advisory strategies and the Financial Services industry allows him to provide advice based on strict fundamentals. His insight is invaluable when coupled with an independent perspective.
Tom grew up in New Hyde Park, New York. He graduated from St. John's University School of Business in 1988.
He currently resides in Dix Hills, NY with his wife Helen and their twins, Jonathan & Alana. In his free time, Tom coaches his son's soccer team, enjoys traveling with his family, and watching his daughter perform ballet. He also enjoys playing golf, basketball, racquetball and biking.
Tom's licenses, designations and memberships include:
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant
- Life and Health Insurance Agent
- FINRA Series 7 (Registered Representative with LPL Financial)
- FINRA Series 24 (Registered Principal with LPL Financial)
- AICPA - Member of The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- FSI - Member of the Financial Services Institute
- NAPA - Member of the National Association of Plan Advisors
Check the background of investment professionals associated with site on FINRA's BrokerCheck.