Nick is a Managing Partner and Co-Founder of OakTrust Wealth Advisors and has over 20 years of industry experience. He works with a select group of families and individuals providing comprehensive wealth management services such as Retirement Planning, Investment Management, Estate and Trust Planning, and Insurance Planning.
Prior to founding OakTrust, Nick was Vice President at Cowen Investment Banking, Senior Financial Analyst at Cowen Asset Management, and an Accountant and Consultant at Price Waterhouse.
Nick grew up in Syosset, New York. He graduated from Hofstra University in 1993. While there, he was a member of the Hofstra University NCAA Division I Soccer Team and recognized as an NCAA Top Scholar/Athlete.
Nick currently resides in Wilton, Connecticut with his wife Nancy and their four children, John, Michael, Andrew and Kaitlyn. He enjoys coaching his childrens' soccer and baseball teams and is heavily involved in the Wilton Soccer Association and Wilton Little League programs. In his free time, he enjoys playing paddle tennis and racquetball.
Nick's registrations, licenses, designations and memberships include:
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant
- PFS - Personal Financial Specialist awarded by the The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- ChFC - Chartered Financial Consultant awarded by The American College
- CLU - Chartered Life Underwriter awarded by The American College
- Life and Health Insurance Agent
- FINRA Series 7 (Registered Representative with LPL Financial)
- FINRA Series 24 (Registered Principal with LPL Financial)
- AICPA - Member of The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- FSI - Member of the Financial Services Institute
- NAPA - Member of the National Association of Plan Advisors
Check the background of investment professionals associated with site on FINRA's BrokerCheck.